搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 486|回复: 2

[教程] 解说 20221001 更新功能详解(上)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-5 21:28:48 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大家国庆快乐呀,我是江浸月,在偷懒哦不对是体验了几天解说的新功能之后,我终于要开始干活了。
  2022年10月1日,在这个举国同庆的日子里,解说发布了最新的公测版,经年是解说的五周年,接下来就跟着我一起看看解说给我们带来了哪些新功能吧。
  历时一个多月,解说给我们带来以下的更新和优化,因为这次时间比较仓促,有些功能没来得及细细打磨,所以发布了公测版本,让即刻们和解说一起来完善,有你们姐说才能变得更好。
  疫情在家学习货工作,你是否被那些在线表格搞的不知所措,比如腾讯文档,有些表格根本获取不到焦点,让人不知从何填起,这次解说更新增加表格识别,帮大家解决了这个困扰大家的问题,使用方法:打开一个无法获取内容的表格,默认手势先向下再向右打开主菜单,点击两次更多展开全部功能列表,注、如果使用的是多列菜单只需点击一次更多,展开之后向下浏览到表格识别点击,等待识别完成就可以操作了。这样有同学可能会觉得很麻烦,不要着急,解说的所有功能都可以添加到主菜单或与手势绑定,你可以选择一个你觉得方便的方法触发它,详细方法就不过多赘述了,大家自己研究货在评论区留言。
  大家在使用一些应用的时候有没有遇到一些英文的焦点比如:search.more
又比如一些很冗余的焦点例如:按住说话松开发送、按钮点击两次搜索可长按,之类的焦点,这些焦点视有文字说明的,所以我们是无法添加标签的,这时解说新增的交点别名就派上用场了,可以给焦点起个别名,以后浏览到这些起了别名的焦点,就只会读出这些交点的别名了,使用方法和表格识别的方法差不多,找到无法添加标签的焦点,调出主菜单展开全部功能之后浏览到编辑焦点别名点击进入,会出现一个小对话框,这时再点击一下你要编辑的焦点名称就弹出输入框了,我们把元有内容清空输入新内容,好了之后直接返回,在浏览到刚刚编辑的焦点看看效果吧。
  以前大家想要修改按钮标签是这样的,找到要修改的按钮调出主菜单,在找到添加标签进入修改,新版姐说增加了管理入口,可通过入口进入添加或修改,具体路径在:内容设置中的焦点自定义内容设置里,这里同时整合了标签、别名、用户词典,这些都可以在这里编辑。
哎呀,好像说的有点多了,本来打算一次写完的,但是这样篇幅就长了,所以我打算分两到三期讲解,今天就先到这里吧,我们下期见。
最后提醒下大家解说的优惠只剩下不到两天时间了,大家想购买或续费的可要抓紧这次机会了哦,错过这次可能又要等一年。
  解说五周年,全球八折促销,十月一日至七日,一年仅需79元,两年仅需144元,三年或长期仅需208元,在活动期间长期用户办理移机仅需100元。
想开通会员又没有账号的朋友可以填写我的邀请码哦,
我的邀请码是:jinyue
大家可不要填错了哦,温馨提示该邀请码只是用于解说主程序,社区的邀请码得另外获取哦。
  欢迎大家加入姐说的官方交流群
一起交流学习。

来自解说社区客户端

评分

参与人数 1金币 +100 收起 理由
admin + 100 非常好

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-10-5 22:25:46 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
哇塞,写的真不错。

来自解说社区客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-10-6 13:41:40 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Lou Jiang Jing Yue Collection yesterday at 21:28

Happy National Day, everyone. I'm Jiang Jinyue. After being lazy, oh, no, I've experienced the new functions of explanation for a few days, I'm finally going to start working.
On October 1st, 2022, on this day of national celebration, Explanation released the latest public beta version, which is the fifth anniversary of Explanation. Next, follow me to see what new functions Explanation has brought us.
After more than a month, the commentary has brought us the following updates and optimizations. Because this time is rather hasty, and some functions haven't had time to polish carefully, we released the beta version, so that we can improve it with the commentary immediately, and it can only be better if your sister says so.
Are you overwhelmed by those online forms, such as Tencent documents? Some forms can't get the focus at all, and people don't know where to fill in. This explanation update adds form recognition, which helps you solve this problem that bothers you. How to use it: Open a form that can't get the content, the default gesture is to open the main menu down and then to the right, and click More twice to expand the list of all functions. Note, if you are using a multi-column menu, just click More once. Some students may find this troublesome. Don't worry. All the functions of explanation can be added to the main menu or bound with gestures. You can choose a method that is convenient for you to trigger it, so don't go into details. Please study the goods yourself and leave a message in the comment section.
When you use some applications, do you encounter some English focuses, such as: search.more
For example, there are some redundant focuses, such as: hold down the talk to release the send button, click the button twice to search and press it for a long time, and so on. These focuses depend on text descriptions, so we can't add labels. At this time, the newly added intersection aliases will come in handy, and you can give individual names to the focuses. After browsing these aliased focuses, you will only read out the aliases of these intersections. The usage method is similar to that of table recognition. Unable to find the focus of the tag, call up the main menu to expand all functions, then browse to Edit Focus Alias and click Enter, and a small dialog box will appear. At this time, click the name of the focus you want to edit again, and the input box will pop up. Let's empty the meta-content, enter new content, and then go back directly. Browse to the just edited focus to see the effect.
In the past, everyone wanted to modify the button label. Find the button to be modified to bring up the main menu, and enter the modification after finding the add label. The new version elder sister said that the management portal has been added, and you can add or modify it through the portal. The specific path is in: Focus Custom Content Settings in Content Settings. Here, labels, aliases and user dictionaries are integrated at the same time, which can be edited here.
Gee, it seems that I've talked a little too much. I originally planned to finish it all at once, but it would be too long, so I'm going to explain it in two or three installments. Let's call it a day and see you in the next installment.
Finally, I would like to remind you that there are only less than two days left in the explanation of the discount. If you want to buy or renew the fee, you should seize this opportunity. If you miss this one, you may have to wait another year.
The fifth anniversary of the explanation, the global 20% discount promotion, from October 1st to 7th, only need 79 yuan for one year, only need 144 yuan for two years, only need 208 yuan for three years or long-term, and only need 100 yuan for long-term users to move their phones during the activity.
Friends who want to open a membership but don't have an account can fill in my invitation code.
My invitation code is: jinyue
Please don't make a mistake. Warm reminder that the invitation code is only used to explain the main program. The invitation code of the community has to be obtained separately.
Welcome to join the official exchange group I mentioned.
Communicate and learn together.

From the explanation community client

来自解说社区客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|解说社区

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 11:20 , Processed in 0.046206 second(s), 14 queries .